In the spirit of game shows the world over, our carry over questions:
- Will Luers states that in K-Films “the narration of the database is through the interface; its design, entry points, absences, spatial complexity and simultaneity”. Is technology leading us towards a purely graphical/symbol based method of storytelling that is independent from language?
- Is Korsakow purely a place for artistic expression, or is there any potential for it to be used commercially?
- Is it a possibility that Korsakow will allow an ‘embed’ function that links to other media? What might this mean for K-Films?
- Do lists actually create infinite possibilities?
- If a Korsakow film is structured like a mosaic, do all clips need to be linked in some way to allow for understanding?
- How can we emphasise moments of contemplation through making our korsakow films?
- How as filmmakers do we decide on the right amount of “glue” (cohesion) if we are unsure of our user’s media literacy?
- In her discussion of associational form, Frankham states that these films cause relationships between emotional elements rather than logical elements. If we were to implement this in our K-Films, would it require more planning, focussing on content or keywords to portray a specific emotion?