Social networking is making us lose our manners! I happen to read this article in newspaper and the topic somehow matched my short film so I think why not talk about it more a little. Well, texting during a coffee catch up or Instagram-ing over a beer. And also I think that one of the problem it’s the feelings of being fear of missing out? We tend to want or need to connected to our Instagram and emails 24-7 and apparently there’s a new phobia like we are more afraid of losing our mobile phones than losing our wallet! I think people nowadays should bring awareness over this issue, this thought came into my mind when I was having a little catch with my friend last friday, reasons are listed as below.
- Retouch the photo – Everyone wants a perfect body, Instagram special square print format, so you can cut more bad parts of their body, just put the crop after the photos, so we think your body well.
- Build their own little kingdom Instagram – They can post whatever and whenever they like.
- Living a good life. – Let everyone know that you are doing very well by posting eating good food, wearing nice clothes, carry branded goods or even attending various parties. For example, fashion show.
- ‘Like’ button are very important. – They constantly check the phone notifications by seeing how many likes they gaining. Double digit is good but of cause three digit of the ‘likes’ is better.
- Angle are very important too. – In order to get the perfect photo, they will try a lot of angles, took dozens of photos, but only choose the best one to upload.