See below a quick announcement/update from program manager Dan Binns:
The gist of the above is that we are currently working to shift the remainder of Semester 1 to online delivery. Thank you so much for your patience with all of us, and we really can’t wait to see you all back on campus as soon as possible! Meanwhile, check Canvas and your emails regularly, attend scheduled online sessions, and keep up with your assessments as best you’re able — and reach out to us if you need any help.
Semester 1 Course Coordinators:
Details on Program Canvas Shell — click here.
- Log in to the RMIT Connect Student Portal
- Select “Course and Program Advice” in the left-hand column.
- Fill in and submit your ticket. Please allow 24 hours for a response (we’re getting a lot at the moment!)
- RMIT COVID-19 FAQs (this is actually really good!)
- RMIT COVID-19 page
- RMIT-ABC FactCheck (now releasing regular Corona-Checks)
- World Health Organisation COVID-19 page
- Healthcare Triage COVID-19 video playlist (YouTube)
- ABC News Coronavirus outbreak playlist (YouTube)
Where to get help:
- RMIT Coronavirus Hotline: +61 (0)3 9925 5005
- RMIT Counselling
- RMIT Connect