Questions from class
- How can we trust the validity of the information we engage with on the internet?
- Can blogging be put into a specific formula, like how we put a formula to essays?
- a. How does network literacy differ from print literacy? What limitations do they share? What strengths help compensate for each other?
b. Can they work together? or are they always going to be separate
- Can network literacy be taught formally, or does the ever changing form of the internet make teaching and learning network literacy redundant?
- If the essay is redundant in everyday life, why has some form of assessment not been developed that evokes the writers ideas in a relevant way that may be used in later life?