||Phone number: +61447252308||
||Address: 316 La Trobe St, 3000||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||
Objective: To further practice and develop my professional skills. Gain valuable experience from the media industry.
2010 – 2012: Luoyang No.1 Senior High School (China)
High School Certificate(Overall:80+)
2012 – 2013: Australian National University College
Foundation program, majored in Arts(Distinction)
2014 – Current (2016.11.11): RMIT University
Bachelor of Communication (Media)
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
- Creative passion
- Adobe Premiere CS6 or CC
- Adobe After Effects CS6 or CC
- Adobe Audition CC
- Inscribe TitleOne
Video shooting and sound recording
- Zoom H2, H3 sound recorder
- Panasonic AG-HMC41E
- JVC Pro HD
- Sony NEX-5N
- Sony EX-3
- Chinese Mandarin (first language)
- Worked as a volunteer in the Torch Relay of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
- Worked as graphic designer and animator in ProductWise© in 2015.
- Worked as camera operator and graphics in the ‘Rock Bottom’ of the RMIT ‘It’s Alive’ program, which is the first live project created by RMIT students on Livestream in 2015.
- Short film projects completed for RMIT Media Studios from 2014 to 2016.
- Logos and graphics designs for RMIT University and Whats Up Aus studio in 2015.
- Working as camera operator and producer in StudySuccess© in a documentary series about VCE program in Australia and China (international education) from 2015 to now.
Achievements and rewards
- Rewarded as Merit Student during high school.
- Graduated from high school with six Grade A (Totally nine subjects and A is the highest grade).
- Graduated from ANUC with a 75 (Distinction) average.
- Creative writing
- storyboard drawing
- live programs
- Filmmaking and documentaries