Please READ ALL of this to the end and take the time to digest it – apologies for the length but it is all relevant.
Some things to note:
- Only students enrolled/enrolling in MEDIA 2 and MEDIA 4 in Sem 2 2020 should fill in the ballot. (Don’t fill this in if you are only doing MEDIA 6 ).
- The ballot is not ‘first in, first served’ so take a little time to read and consider the studio descriptions before filling in.
- Do not preference studios that clash with the class times for other course you are already timetabled in. If there is a studio you really want to do but it clashes with class times for another course you are currently enrolled/timetabled in then you could try changing the tutorial allocation (if other times have spaces are available). But,please remember that you may not in any event get your first (or second) studio preference. The Studio Coordinators will not be able to negotiate with individual students regarding timetable issues.
- All studios will be able to be completed (through online distance learning) by students unable to be in Melbourne.
Download the Media Studios description book Sem 2 2020.
Download the Media studios Sem 2 2020 timetable.
For the ballot:
- The ballot will close 11.59pm on THURSDAY, 9 JULY. Any entries after this time and date won’t count for the allocation process. Allocations will be emailed and posted here on this website on TUESDAY 14 JULY, 5pm.
- Shortly after 14 July your two studio class times will automatically be entered for you in your timetable. You are not permitted/able to change these in myTimetable.
- Please ensure you select a different studio for each of your three preferences. If you select the same studio more than once this will render your vote invalid and you will be placed in a different studio at the Studio Coordinator’s discretion.
- This ballot is not a guaranteed *selection* but an indication of preference – depending on what is popular you may not get your first, second or third choice of studio. Don’t sweat it – all of the studios are great and missing out on a particular one this semester won’t ruin your degree experience or CV.
- We reserve the right to not allocate students to studios led by staff who have already taught them in more than one studio before.
Any questions about particular studios should be sent in the first instance to Studio Co-Coordinators (please address to both):
Brian Morris, email@example.com &
Paul Ritchard firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING US SAYING YOU ‘DON’T HAVE PERMISSION TO ACCESS THE BALLOT FORM’
You must submit your response from/while logged in to YOUR RMIT email account:
>>>THIS IS THE LINK TO BALLOT FORM where you should enter your preferences.
Thanks for reading to the end!