UPDATE: GO HERE for description book and ballot form.
Allocation to media studios is determined by a balloting process for each semester in which students nominate their top three choices from a much wider range after reading the studio descriptions booklet.
These are the relevant dates for this process for semester one allocations next year:
- Fri 24 Jan – Studio Description Book sent/available and Ballot opens
- Fri 31 Jan (11.59pm) – Ballot closes
- Wed 5 Feb – Students advised of there studio allocations [these will be automatically entered in your myTimetable]
- Mon (5pm) 10 Feb – Timetable preferencing for your other courses closes
- Mon 17 Feb – myTimetable re-opens for adjustment/re-allocation of your other courses (studio changes not permitted)
- Mon 2 Mar – semester one classes begin
Communication about the ballot will be via student email but also posted to http://www.mediafactory.org.au/studios/.
Balloting will only be accepted for correctly enrolled students.
Any students in China at the time of the ballot who are unable to access the ballot form link due to internet restrictions may email me during the ballot period with their preferences.
Wishing you a happy and safe break from your studies and look forward to seeing you all next year in the studios.