Hey there Networked Media Summer Class
This is how you hyperlink text within your blog posts:
- Firstly underline the word or words that you wish to hyperlink.
- On your icon bar there is a chain symbol (located next to the broken chain symbol).
- Click on the chain symbol.
- Insert the internet link where specified. A tick or a cross will appear that lets you know if the link is correct/ active.
- Label the name of the hyperlink. Note that this will not appear on your page.
- Select ‘open link in new window/tab’. This allows for your readers to view the link of interest without leaving your page.
- Once the chain process is completed, preview your page and check that your link works correctly.