The details of our end of semester screening have changed. This is not to be confused with the end of semester presentation, so details for each are below:
End of Semester Presentation: (Amber, Gabby & Ella)
Date – Thursday 27th October (week 14)
Time – 2pm – 4.30pm [includes intermission + semester 1 2017 pitches]
Room – 80.4.11
End of Semester Screening
Monday 31st October (week 15)
2:30PM – 5:30PM
Please keep an eye on your emails, as I’ll be sending through more details (as well as posting to the blog). These sessions are a great way to celebrate all of the hard work that you have put in this semester, make sure you come along to support each other as well!
Thanks Eie Kie for the week 12 update, and a nice reflection on the semester as well!
Thanks Luka for the week 11 update!
Thanks to those who came to our final writers’ session today, and to everyone for a great semester.
As you’ll see here on the next most recent post, a screening of the pilots is potentially planned for Monday 24 October, 2.30-5.30 – so keep checking back here for further details.
For those who didn’t come today (or even those who did) here are the prompts I supplied for discussion – I’m posting them here as possible starting points for individual blog posts for those playing catch-up, or those looking to make one or two more to round off their reflections:
- What have you discovered about the writer’s (or writers’) role in the production process?
- (Related perhaps to 1.) Discuss one positive experience as a screenwriter collaborating with screen producers.
- Discuss one negative experience as above.
- How did your group’s collaborative writing process work (or not!)?
- Discuss something that happened that you didn’t anticipate.
- What did your group do differently (if anything) for this being a project to be distributed online?
- What future do you see for this group of collaborators and/or the series?
All the best for the final production session on Wednesday.
Finally, a reminder that Assessments 1.3 and 3 need to be posted to your blogs by Friday 11.59pm – look forward to reading them!
Big thanks to Sally for the week 10 update.