Where a potted history of the subject is offered, we touch on unresolved questions, and try to answer, or at least ruminate upon, the experience that may, or may not, have happened over these common twelve weeks.
- Do the algorithms of a database change the nature of what is defined as narrative?
- How are databases changing notions ‘traditional’ narrative?
- How can narratives emerge from databases?
- Why do some media objects explicitly follow database logic while others do not?
- Can the paradigm and the syntagm be more the same than opposites in new media?