We will segue into this week’s questions via last week’s uncompleted answers:
- Does a network have a centre? Or do we all create centres for our own networks?
- Anderson states that infinite access to entertainment media is accommodating more niche tastes, encouraging exploration away from a hit-driven culture that thrives on “brain-dead summer blockbusters and manufactured pop songs”. Why are these still the most popular, mainstream and successful in our entertainment culture?
This week’s questions:
- Why does the 80/20 rule seem to appear universally in the physical world?
- What kinds of systems does the 80/20 rule apply to?
- Why didn’t Tim Berners-Lee patent the web?