For the Lenny exercise, our first attemp went quite wrong as the weather was really bad and we didn’t know how to operate the filming set in an effective way. Over the 1 hour we had, we didn’t finish half of the script. However, in our second filming attemp, we needed less than 2 hours to finish everything, even had some extra time to try out different angle and techniques. We still have some issues with the sound recording skills as our Lenny film has a lot of noise from surrounding which makes the film a bit less in quality.
Overall, it was fun and exited excerise to do in the course. It helps a lot in preparation for our up coming final project.