I had never done a shooting script before, so this was a new experience for me. I looked up a couple of examples on Google Images, and eventually arrived at this point, which you can see in the screenshot above.
This was a bit of a challenging task, as I had to dissect the script I had written into parts and scenes, and think about how I might fit that into each of our shooting days. We were initially thinking about shooting on two Saturdays, which is the 7th and 21st of May. We might change it to a weekend, on the 7th and 8th of May, but that’s really dependent on the actors and their availability.
Some of the things I had to think about while compiling and organising the shooting script were things like:
1) Allocating an estimated time to shoot each scene
2) Following actors’ schedules and availability
3) Coherence of outfits while shooting different days
4) Not keeping an actor waiting for too long while shooting another’s scene
5) Considering time for recording other remaining audio, etc
The shooting script is still in progress, but can be viewed here.