Network literacy can be explained in skills of how to understand the use of network and so on.
So i want to introduce the key skills of it.
- Understanding how networks work (technical aspects)
- Understanding how computers work
- Understanding the Internet as a network of networks
- Understanding how networks communicate (TCP/IP)
- Understanding & knowing about basic encryption
- Understanding information flow (data and communication aspects)
- Understanding how browsers interpret web pages
- Understanding how networks track personal information (Cookies, IP address; technical identity aspects)
- Understanding the importance of personal security habits (e.g., password protection, two-factor authentication)
“Network Literacy History, Definition, Skills Relation”, PLML, http://www.plml.org/network-literacy-history-definition-skills-relation