I am delighted to announce that the 6thedition of the BAFTA Qualifying Aesthetica Short Film Festival is now open for entries.
ASFF offers students from around the world the opportunity to enter their films for a chance to screen at a major UK and BAFTA Qualifying short film festival.
We would be delighted to showcase RMIT University’s filmmaking talent in 2016. The entry fee is £20, approximately 40 AD. There is a discount on entries when 10 or more films are submitted. Save £5 per entry for group submissions.
Entries are open for the 6th edition of the BAFTA Qualifying Aesthetica Short Film Festival, one of the UK’s leading short film festivals and most exciting cinematic events. ASFF supports emerging filmmakers and presents many opportunities for industry engagement.
In 2015, ASFF attracted 20,000 admissions across the four day event including industry, filmmakers and thousands of film fans, providing a fantastic platform for filmmakers looking to reach a wider, international audience.
ASFF 2016 Prizes:
- Screenings at the BAFTA Qualifying ASFF 2016
- Awards for Best Film in each category and People’s Choice
- Eligibility to enter the EE British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA)
- Screenings in various guest programmes at other film festivals
- Editorial in Aesthetica Magazine and on Aesthetica’s online channels (180,000 readership worldwide)
Running times up to 30 minutes. All genres accepted. Deadline 31 May 2016. Entry fee is £20 plus VAT. Visit www.asff.co.uk/submit