I know you will all keep me accountable somehow, one way or another, so here are some things I’d like to accomplish in the next couple of weeks in regards to self-productivity and growth (oh please):
- Write a review for The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – I first read this book many years ago and I remember being beguiled and then nothing else. Now, I am a captive again so…
Expect a review by July 16.
- Read The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah – because.
- Light-reading Dante’s Inferno in preparation for the IQ Olympics my brain holds every mid-semester break like a birthday surprise.
- Write a full short-film script for Der Schmerz.
- Create a tag for my 2016 Screen Futures Summit and Youth Media Festival internship where I know you will all follow me there – I’ll be chirpy, promise.
- Create an outline for my content curation/production project that’s been begging to be Evernoted.
- Find out who my cabin buddies are at Camp NaNoWriMo and pity-cry for my plan-less demise before calming tea. Look:
- It even emboldened the 15 days like I’m not already nervous-sweating.
- Figure out my abundant use of hyphenated words. I’m sounding like a newspeak editor.