1) First off, head up to the top left corner on your page and select Dashboard.
2) From the drop down box, select Links, and over it, select Add New.
3) Insert your desired name for your new link, and the actual URL for it in the Web Address box.
4) When you’re done, navigate over to the right side of the page and complete the process by clicking Add Link. You also have the option to keep the link private!
5) There you go! As you can see from the picture, you can further organize your links by putting them in categories.