Thanks to those who came to our final writers’ session today, and to everyone for a great semester.
As you’ll see here on the next most recent post, a screening of the pilots is potentially planned for Monday 24 October, 2.30-5.30 – so keep checking back here for further details.
For those who didn’t come today (or even those who did) here are the prompts I supplied for discussion – I’m posting them here as possible starting points for individual blog posts for those playing catch-up, or those looking to make one or two more to round off their reflections:
- What have you discovered about the writer’s (or writers’) role in the production process?
- (Related perhaps to 1.) Discuss one positive experience as a screenwriter collaborating with screen producers.
- Discuss one negative experience as above.
- How did your group’s collaborative writing process work (or not!)?
- Discuss something that happened that you didn’t anticipate.
- What did your group do differently (if anything) for this being a project to be distributed online?
- What future do you see for this group of collaborators and/or the series?
All the best for the final production session on Wednesday.
Finally, a reminder that Assessments 1.3 and 3 need to be posted to your blogs by Friday 11.59pm – look forward to reading them!